A number of serious conditions have been telling us that pain is a way of calling our attention. Our body deserves our attention, we may be too busy but we must never ever forget that our body needs to take a rest. We suffer because we offer it. We are the reason why we suffer pain. Under normal circumstance pain has always been subjective. One’s pain might be of different degree compare to that of the pain that you are experiencing. A serious sensitivity must be taken as an action to the pain that our body might conclude.
In connection, upon knowing the parts of our body where we feel pain, it is necessary to know the parts in the area and the parts in area of our shoulder blades are:
- The skin, our skin has been the largest sense of our body. Our skin immediately detects and feels the pain our body may experience;
- The muscles in the area where pain generates;
- The spine at our back.
- The thoracic part of the aorta which is the largest blood vessel that carries blood coming from our heart to the rest of the part of our body;
- A portion of the lungs.
- A portion of the heart.
The above-mentioned areas are the structures where back pain between shoulder blades might occur with respect to how the nerves diffuse signals to the different parts of our body.
Back pain between shoulder blades -Causes
There may be a lot of causes why Back pain between shoulder blades occurs. Others might just because of normal pain or the usual pain a person may encounter, others might be from the above-mentioned parts of the body where the possibility of experiencing Back pain between shoulder blades might be coming from. To wit:
- The chance of experiencing muscle strain. This is the most common cause of why some experience Back pain between shoulder blades. This muscle strain is the effect of having a bad posture. There were numerous reasons why one got a bad posture which leads to pain, to mention:
- A trauma which may result to back pain between shoulder blades due to acromioclavicular joint separation.
- Arthritis in the neck or in the ribs.
- Heart attack accompanied by chest pain.
- A pancoast tumor which is a lung cancer which pushes the nerves on the lungs that cause Back pain between shoulder blades.
- A Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) which is associated to back pain between shoulder blades.
- A scoliosis in the spinal cord which causes Back pain between shoulder blades.
- A shingles which may and might grow at the back part of your body depending on how rapid the virus is spreading may also be the cause of pain.
Furthermore, upon knowing the above-mentioned causes, some of them are life threatening. So you got to call your doctor so you will be treated accordingly. Set an appointment with your doctor so that at the early stage, you are treated.
Please do take note that, a Back pain between shoulder blades can possibly be more serious than the pain that your other body parts might feel.